Homemade Shortwave Radio

This is a house "superheterodyne" receiver shortwave. Frequency may receive from 10-15MHz as I said in the video, but certainly also receive Frequency above 15MHz (I guess that's the maximum frequency of 18MHz debt). The sound quallity is pretty good, although the small transistor audio amplifier does not pass "go" that loud. The station was built only by ready-made "means that there are parts that were not self coils or filters of the wound. If you are interested in a circuit diagram for the receiver back builtingor issuer only Write me a pm.

Visit : TX-8555 Pioneer VSX-819H-K Receiver


0 comments to "Homemade Shortwave Radio"

Post a Comment

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters