A center to attend Selena B215 ...

I took my newly acquired 1990 by Selena B215 to strengthen your jar loose and I show you everything inside. Its pretty complicated compared to my EFT 202 and other Soviet radios I have. Selena has been built in Minsk, Belarus, and generally considered one of the best receivers out of the Soviet Union. Certainly, it is the part with an outer timber. Thank you to a stadium AM RF tuning sensitivity is excellent. The audio is also very good thanks to arather than large speakers and single tone control. Edit: I made a joke, large capacitors that can not fail, but Article 5 electrolytic detector if you can go south and in this way, the FM reception.

Friends Link - Pioneer VSX-01TXH


0 comments to "A center to attend Selena B215 ..."

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters