ICOM IC-RX7 scanner

ICOM IC-RX7 Receiver second video to show why you should not buy one of these scanners, a question on the first video made the problems are in the band or all bands and the width seems to be that I tried different settings without WFM joy, this video shows both VHF and UHF, right next to him and how he whistles rx poor and the poor design of the audio amplifier and having to have his right to ULL, among others, the car can not be used as road noise drowns out, do not buy an iICOM challenge to see that I am wrong and replace it with a good bet that you can not

My Links - Sherwood RX-4105 Stereo


0 comments to "ICOM IC-RX7 scanner"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters