Bobby earth produces "beneficiary" of "peace, love, and the European Parliament (available on iTunes!)

Make the rhythm of "receptor". Another friend in the studio while I'm doing this beat is Chase in this era of hip-hop used to be called some of the children! on Mars. Go way back, buddy. Comment! I like it! SUBSCRIBE! My first album, "Peace, Love, and the European Parliament on Earth" is now available on iTunes, Zune, Amazon MP3, MySpace Music, and Shockhound MediaNet. Paper copies are available for order on CDBaby.com. Link to buy my album on iTunes: phobos.apple.com Link to buy my records (hard copy) inCDBaby: www.cdbaby.com I can watch ... www.twitter.com www.bobbyearth.com http

Recommend - HT-RC160 Best Audio Receiver


0 comments to "Bobby earth produces "beneficiary" of "peace, love, and the European Parliament (available on iTunes!)"

Post a Comment

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters