Wii Sports: Baseball occasional brawl (720p HD-PVR)

Well, finally I have it, but the good thing I can do? Since my conversion to the receiver, who took the "composite" cable to convert the output to component level. It was also a test recording of 60 frames per second, I try. This is just an informal party and a quiz to see if all is well with my new Wii Settings. Send your comments and rate if you want. Specs audio / video: 1280x720 (720p) @ 60fps Codec: h.264AVC Audio: AAC 2 channels @ 48k article 16 bits used to rec: 1212 HD-PVR

Friends Link - Onkyo HT-RC180


0 comments to "Wii Sports: Baseball occasional brawl (720p HD-PVR)"

Post a Comment

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters