My first loyalty harvest time high - The Sansui 7000 W / Dahlquist DQ-10

the high-quality stereo version: www.youtube.com originally uploaded 09/06/1907. A truly life-changing moment for me here. Note: The receiver is not restored in this video, with controls and two lamps burnt rough line ... This was my first moment of true high fidelity of the vintage. I've never had a receiver before the harvest. The day this Sansui Sansui and to engage the Dahlquist DQ-10 on the right of the storage unit did not do it for me. I could not believe how it sounded. Ended up taking many otherhi-fi back home that night equipment. Since then, I was in my building hi-fi systems and speakers ... Video in 7000 and DQ-10 fixed: www.youtube.com

My Links - Pioneer VSX-517-K Onkyo TX-SR304 AV Receiver Onkyo TX-SR507 AV Receiver


0 comments to "My first loyalty harvest time high - The Sansui 7000 W / Dahlquist DQ-10"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters