REMOTE FEED 5.wmv

I need to do more research into the info that was caught on these tapes. However, what I have gather so far is these audio recordings appeared on my video camera when I downloaded it to my computer, or they were downloaded to my computer from the perps. It was like 5 of these files all titled CAPTCHA which relates to many things like a challenge response test, images, optical, scanner, etc. There are several voices and something like test tones being used. There are coded messages as well. For example, a list of numbers are being read to a receiver who is helping my perps with their feeds, ect. Numbers can be linked to or research to find out what special access project is handling my case. 5306840848 and 53096840294848 and 7487 078year now year 0485 these are what I picked up on some of these tapes

Visit - STR-DH800


0 comments to "REMOTE FEED 5.wmv"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters