ESS AMT Monitor

Pioneer VSX-37TX Stereo Receiver and ESS AMT Monitor's. This video is from a cheap Panasonic point and shoot camera, so, the microphone does not capture the depth nor height of the audio. In fact, the volume is so loud, at -13, that you wouldn't be able to hear my voice if I had talked into the camera. Yes, I know my living room is disgusting and cluttered. I am, in fact, days away from purchasing one of them new fangled flat screen's that mount on the wall, as well as an Emotiva 1000w amplifier, Emotiva Pre/Pro receiver, and an Oppo BD83 player.So, for the time being, I don't mind the archaic mess.

See Also - Onkyo TX-8255 Receiver Sony STR-DH700 AV Receiver Pioneer VSX-01TXH AV Receiver


0 comments to "ESS AMT Monitor"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters