How to Make Your Sony 7.1 Receiver Support 3D Blu-Ray

gamexcess.net I have a Sony STR-DH810, and my father owns a Sony STR-DH710. I figured if either of us ever upgraded to 3D Blu-Ray, we'd have to toss the recievers out. Well, not anymore, as Sony has upgraded BOTH of the recievers (and probably a few others as well) to be fully 3D Blu-Ray compliant. But unlike an HDTV, the receiver has no USB or Ethernet connection, and no internal Wi-Fi, so how does the new Firmware get on the Reciever? You have to play a CD through it!

See Also - STR-DG820 Pioneer VSX-919AH-K


0 comments to "How to Make Your Sony 7.1 Receiver Support 3D Blu-Ray"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters