Sheogorath in Tamriel Pilot

Well this is my new video, it's called Sheogorath in Tamriel. Sit back and enjoy. No hating comments, and my specs are: Manufacturer: Acer Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9150e Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~1.8GHz Memory: 3838MB RAM Hard Drive: 984 GB Total Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 4350 Monitor: HD-ready Flatscreen TV 66" Sound Card: Digital Output Device (HDMI) (High Definition Audio Device) Speakers/Headphones: Trust Headphones Keyboard: Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse (IntelliPoint) Mouse: Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Keyboard (IntelliType Pro) Running everything (even ingame video settings) on the highest settings, HDR, 1280x1024 or 1024x768, depends on which screen I am using. Running at 20 - 40 FPS, depends on the area. Beauty mods: BTMod + Darnified UI Alive Waters Book Jackets Bravil Sea Domes Brighter Torches Harvest(containers) jauSheepRide Natural Vegetation, Water + Weather with darker nights HDR Oblivion Cats Open Cities Playable Sheogorath Mod Unofficial Oblivion (SI) Patch Female Daedric Helmet mod Ren's Beauty Pack Thank you, Bethesda, Fraps, Oblivion Mod Makers, A-New-Decade(newgrounds) and Hashakgig1106 (deviantart) for helping me making this video. *Part 2 delayed until further notice, because my Sony Vegas screwed up. Can't load my video's anymore. After I get Windows 7, will make it asap*.

Visit - Onkyo TX-SR307 Receiver


0 comments to "Sheogorath in Tamriel Pilot"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters