3 Autronix allocation based Friends of the tube CB radio, transmitter TX11B RX-11 prototype receiver

Extremely rare and hard to find, Base Friends Autronix INFAMOUS made by the company. I had not heard of this radio until I read it in Retrocom.com After that, I knew I had to have one. This is the second I had. Unfortunately I sold the first high-power switch and a transformer television as an extra-large rewiring the transformer did not fit. I was really disappointed when I got one of Ebay until I did my homework. This has the 6146Baudio tube end and 5881 (6L6 family), but not the large transformer package and high power diode. Channel 23 TX crystal, and the tunable channel 23 receives (as a titan of tram) over 6 chains crystal receiving channel. Not all the windows of the receiving and works strictly off VFO manual. These radios use regenerative soon receive a great noise, and when the conditions are not, but when the band is crowded, you do not want to use this receiver. The transmitter isimpressive. All-in-class tram can be a D201 or a general change with the "navel" The rear spoiler and the IRA in 2001 is my favorite radio stations to play. If the issuer did not run so hot, I use it as my radio.

See Also - Onkyo HT-S3200 AV Receiver STR-DH700


0 comments to "3 Autronix allocation based Friends of the tube CB radio, transmitter TX11B RX-11 prototype receiver"

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Labels

My Zimbio http://www.wikio.com Join My Community at MyBloglog! Audio Video Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Web hosting for webmasters